Analyst Team Lead
Do you love to manage and analyze data? Can you turn data into solutions?
We’re hiring a seasoned product analytics leader to join our team. With a range of responsibilities, you will be responsible for overseeing product and data analysts and analyzing various data sources to provide meaningful insights and actionable recommendations to shape new products and decisions. You will explore complex data sets to find key business drivers, trends, and operational metrics. The ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, and a team player who is proficient in analyzing, conceptualizing, and automating all types of data.
Why work with us?
AT&T Israel R&D Center, with its 600+ employees, is the largest center outside the US, yet has the heart of a startup. The products you’ll work on here will influence the daily lives of millions of users in the US, and you’ll be working with many people from different backgrounds in a result-driven innovative environment.
Our employees are encouraged to pursue excellence professionally and personally. We have numerous learning and self-development programs, combined with diverse volunteering options throughout the year. Working at the AT&T Israel R&D Center, you'll have a unique opportunity to make a real impact in the world.
- Lead data analysis activity for several products and projects
- Be the data focal point for various teams, providing insights and ideas for new functionality
- Analyze and explore through large complex data sets representing key business drivers, trends, and operational metrics
- Conceptualize, create, automate and maintain dashboards for tracking key metrics and experiments
- Proactively provide meaningful insights and actionable recommendations that drive decisions
Your required skills:
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Economy
- 4 years of experience as a Product/Business/Marketing/Data Analyst
- Experience in defining and monitoring business KPIs
- The proficiency level of SQL
- The proficiency level of data visualization tools
- Proficiency in English
- Strong communication and storytelling capabilities
- Experience in Machine-Learning – advantage
See you soon!