Consumer Project Manager
Can you simultaneously execute several large-scale and complex projects and never drop the ball? If so, we’re looking for you! You are highly motivated and an astute problem-solver who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment, collaboratives effectively with several stakeholders, and expertly handles ambiguity. You value relationships and teamwork; you also have a global mindset, can skillfully handle multicultural nuances, and have flexibility with regard to working with teams distributed across different time zones.
Why work with us?
AT&T Israel R&D Center, with its 600+ employees, is the largest center outside the US, yet has the heart of a startup. The products you’ll work on here will influence the daily lives of millions of users in the US, and you’ll be working with many people from different backgrounds in a result-driven innovative environment.
Our employees are encouraged to pursue excellence professionally and personally. We have numerous learning and self-development programs, combined with diverse volunteering options throughout the year. Working at the AT&T Israel R&D Center, you'll have a unique opportunity to make a real impact in the world.
- Oversee all phases of the project, striving to meet delivery commitments
- Create and amend project plans and schedules in coordination with the Delivery and Product groups
- Anticipate bottlenecks and risks, lead escalation management, manage dependencies and tradeoffs, and balance the product needs versus technical constraints
- Manage project timeline and quality, as well as coordination and tracking of the project’s deliverables to ensure program goals and commitments are met
- Report progress and overall project status to internal groups and executive management
- Function as primary liaison to external groups and stakeholders in project-related areas while closely engaging with global counterparts
- Understand budget constraints and commitments of the project, lead effort estimates discussions and report financial information
Your required skills:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent; MS degree – an advantage
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Proven technical background and experience leading large (more than 40 developers) delivery teams in a matrix environment
- Experience working with customers, establishing relationships and communicating in a proficient manner
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills, as well as the ability to build partnerships with senior leaders globally
- Extensive knowledge and practice with Agile methodologies and mindset
- Experience with SAFe and the practice of large-scale scrum programs – an advantage
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Deep understanding and involvement of development lifecycle, monitoring team’s performance, supporting continues improvement
- Experience working with remote teams and external partners
See you soon!