We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will join our team and create new data solutions, maintain existing solutions and be a focal point of all technical aspects of our data activity. As part of this position, you will develop advanced data and analytics solutions to support our analysts and production units with validated and reliable data.
If you have vast experience with data engineering and developing data-supportive applications - join our team!
- Be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining cloud big-data pipelines
- Design, implement and support robust, scalable solutions to enhance business analysis capabilities, identify gaps and design processes and fill them
- Collaborate with data scientists, analysts, architects, and DevOps in order to deliver the right solution
- Own the data and model management process end-to-end including operation and maintenance
- At least 4 years experience in Data Engineering
- Bachelor in Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science
- Experience in Big Data ETL/ELT processes and data exploration
- Strong Python programming skills and SQL knowledge
- Familiar with cloud big data solutions and architectures
- Deep knowledge in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, a team player