Data Product Manager
We're looking for a skilled Data Product Manager for our Consumer Apps Group, with strong leadership and interpersonal skills, a comprehensive product background, encompassing the entire product lifecycle, and experience working closely with development teams to deliver quality solutions.
The myAT&T mobile app serves millions of active users daily providing a broad set of services and experiences and acting as the gateway to the world of AT&T for the consumer.
We have the opportunity to create a better experience, expand AT&T's reach, and touch millions of our customers daily.
If you want to be part of this exciting time at AT&T and contribute to the realization of this purpose – your place is here with us.
As a data product manager, you will take the lead in defining goals that align with the broader organizational vision, define key metrics to track success and determine the prioritization of features.
You will also be responsible for translating the requirements of large data initiatives into smaller, actionable chunks that can be delivered in increments, and then work to allocate the appropriate resources.
Lastly, you will work to push for data literacy within the organization and drive adoption rates while bridging gaps between departments and getting buy-in for data initiatives.
- Develop an understanding of the data landscape of the product, as well as its business, market, and competition.
- Interact with stakeholders, solution architects, and the product analytics group to define the solution, requirements, and priorities needed to realize the product roadmap
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product user stories and backlog, and communicate them to the team throughout the Agile development process
- Guide scrum teams in their daily tasks to ensure that the requirements are understood, implemented, and verified correctly, at a high level of quality, and on schedule
- Pursue product innovation and new business opportunities, and makes creative recommendations to expand opportunities for the business
- Work with team members to implements data-driven product decisions to consistently improve business KPIs
- Represent the company by visiting stakeholders, as well as by participating in industry tradeshows and marketing events
- The position requires work with stakeholders and peers in Israel and across the US
- The position requires occasional travel abroad [post-Covid]
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Analyst in a B2C/B2B platform, (preferably mobile) - MUST
- Excellent English (verbal and written) business communications skills- MUST
- Proven track record in a product (or similar) role with successful high-visibility consumer applications across their entire lifecycle
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and leadership in a matrix organization
- Agile and flexible thinking and work style, quick to learn and adapt to new technology, business, and organizational environments
- Ability to work effectively and influence a wide range of stakeholders in a geographically distributed environment across multiple time zones
- Great soft skills
Goal-driven with proven self-management skills