DevOps Team Leader
Why work with us?
AT&T Israel R&D Center, with its 600+ employees, is the largest outside of the US, yet has the heart of a start-up. The products you’ll work on here will influence the daily lives of millions of users in the US, and you’ll work with many people from all backgrounds in a result-driven innovative environment.
Our employees are encouraged to pursue excellence professionally and personally. We have countless learning and self-development programs, combined with various volunteering activities throughout the year. Working at AT&T Israel R&D Center, you get a unique opportunity to make a real impact in the world.
- As a DevOps Team Leader, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, automating, deploying, monitoring, and administering the infrastructure and applications on Azure Cloud.
- Make a significant impact on our development and production environments, processes, define new solutions, deploy complex systems, and keep them up and running, including the following:
- Manage Azure infrastructure (planning, deployment, scale, observability, and maintenance)
- Review, evaluate and implement improvements in CI/CD processes (Azure Pipeline)
- Observability of availability and performance of the application
- Focus on SecOps, FinOps and CloudOps practices and tools
- Be the go-to person for all topics and decisions related to infrastructure, deployment, and run-time aspects
- You will explore and learn open source tools, working closely with R&D application teams
Your required skills:
- At least 5 years of proven DevOps hands-on technical experience
- At least 3 years of managing DevOps experts team (5-8 persons)
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, where you'll work with your DevOps peers, Developers, Architects, and Project Managers
- Must have excellent English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Autodidact capabilities to quickly learn new technologies, on the one hand, and deep dive with existing technologies, on the other
- Passion for sharing your knowledge with others; WiKi, Blogs, Meetups, Training, Podcasts (significant advantage)
Your In-depth knowledge:
- Linux, its administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Cloud Infrastructure Security, Network and Monitor
- Experience with the Azure Cloud (AWS optional) as well as Docker/K8S
- IaaC - Terraform
- Experience building CI/CD processes (Azure Pipelines)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CosmosDB, Cassandra (optional)
Your added value:
- Bachelor's degree
- Microsoft official certifications (AZ-900, AZ-104, AZ-204, AZ-400, AZ-500, and AZ-700)
- Python Scripting/Programming
- Experience in cloud security
See you soon!