Legal and Corporate Compliance
Why work with us?
AT&T Israel R&D Center, with its 600+ employees, is the largest center outside the US, yet has the heart of a startup. The products you’ll work on here will influence the daily lives of millions of users in the US, and you’ll be working with many people from different backgrounds in a result-driven innovative environment.
Our employees are encouraged to pursue excellence professionally and personally. We have numerous learning and self-development programs, combined with diverse volunteering options throughout the year. Working at the AT&T Israel R&D Center, you'll have a unique opportunity to make a real impact in the world.
- Instruct the organization about legal matters as required
- Define/review the corporate compliance requirements and align the local organization with these standards
- Review, draft and negotiate contracts and other legal documents with AT&T’s legal department
- Be actively involved in business activities to ensure that they are conducted efficiently, accurately, ethically and according to corporate policies and local laws/regulations.
- Resolve legal disputes and develop, implement and update relevant legal guidelines with a focus on preventing legal and contractual issues.
- Coordinate dispute resolution proceedings and contacts with external lawyers and related advisors.
- Native/mother-tongue English
- 2-5 years professional experience in an international corporate environment and/or a law firm.
- A Law degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in handling legal and business issues
- Experience in the areas of commercial law and contracts, employment, data protection and privacy
- High-tech experience – an advantage
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Your added value:
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, who enjoys working in an international and diverse environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a determined and committed approach to achieving results.
- Treats others with respect and sincerity.
- Preserves confidentiality of sensitive information.
See you soon!