We’re looking for a talented and passionate React Native Developer to join our team and build a mobile app, both on iOS and Android, to be used by millions of users. You’ll embark on an exciting journey in which you’ll be responsible for translating advanced capabilities into simple usability for the end-user. Are you up for the challenge?
AT&T Israel R&D Center, with its 600+ employees, is the largest center outside the US, yet has the heart of a startup. The products you’ll work on here will influence the daily lives of millions of users in the US, and you’ll be working with many people from different backgrounds in a result-driven innovative environment.
Our employees are encouraged to pursue excellence professionally and personally. We have numerous learning and self-development programs, combined with diverse volunteering options throughout the year. Working at the AT&T Israel R&D Center, you'll have a unique opportunity to make a real impact in the world.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across iOS or Android
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure that the product is of the highest quality
- Transition existing React web apps and native code to React Native
- At least 4 years of experience in IOS or Android or React Native development - MUST
- At least 3 years of experience in the software industry: Swift, TypeScript, and NodeJS languages- A plus
- Ability to write well-documented, clean TypeScript code
- Experience with Hooks, Redux or any other state management library
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest, Detox, Appium and others
- A team player, innovative and creative, able to see the "big picture" and actively participate in the product definition
See you soon!