Mobile Team Lead
Mobile R&D Team Lead for AT&T’s FirstNet Mobile Team.
The products we develop allow First Responders to interact safely and securely on real-time emergency incidents, helping onsite teams to reach faster and better decisions in real-time, thus saving lives and acting efficiently as a team.
We’re looking for a Mobile Team Lead to be a part of our great engineering culture while enjoying yourself in the process.
Why work with us?
AT&T Israel R&D Center, with its 600+ employees, is the largest center outside the US, yet has the heart of a startup. The products you’ll work on here will influence the daily lives of millions of users in the US, and you’ll be working with many people from different backgrounds in a result-driven innovative environment.
Our employees are encouraged to pursue excellence professionally and personally. We have numerous learning and self-development programs, combined with diverse volunteering options throughout the year. Working at the AT&T Israel R&D Center, you'll have a unique opportunity to make a real impact in the world.
If you are:
- A talented Team leader with a passion for engineering practices
- An end-to-end developer who wants to develop a product from scratch solely with your multi-discipline team
- Want to work in a startup environment (within a well-funded corporate)
- Proven experience in leading a development team for over 2-3 years - MUST
- 5+ years of experience in hybrid mobile development - MUST
- Hands-on experience with Android development (Java/Kotlin)
- Hands-on experience with iOS development (Objective C/Swift)
- Solid experience with BE (Nodejs) - Big advantage
- Experience in React Native- advantage
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Azure – advantage
- Experience working on a large-scale product
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech alike
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Excellent personal communication skills and a team player
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to take requirements from early phase to full implementation
- Autonomous and trustworthy
- Passion for high-quality developing while being responsible for full testing coverage including unit tests and automation.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Then you belong with us!