myATT mobile app serves millions of active users daily providing a broad set of services and experiences and serving as the entry point to the world of AT&T for the consumer.
We have the opportunity to create better experiences, expand AT&T's reach, and touch millions of our customers daily.
If you want to be part of this exciting time at AT&T and contribute to the realization of this purpose – your place is here with us.
Combining the roles of a visionary, an orchestrator and a leader, the Product Owner acts as the ‘Voice of the Business’ within the development group, conveying and communicating the product vision, business value, use cases, customer benefits, feature set, and business priorities. S/he is responsible for making sure the final product meets the customer expectations and provides the required value to the business and end-users. The Product Owner works on a day-to-day basis with the development scrum teams, defining requirements and ensuring deliverables meet the business needs and quality standards.
- Develop and maintains an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Interact with business stakeholders, solution architects, and development organization to define the solution, requirements and priorities to realize the product roadmap
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product user stories and backlog on an ongoing basis, and communicates them to the development teams throughout the Agile development process
- Guide scrum teams in their day-to-day work to assure the requirements are understood, implemented, and verified correctly, at a high level of quality, and on schedule
- Pursue product innovation and new business opportunities, and makes creative recommendations to expand opportunities for the business
- Track product metrics, and implements data-driven product decisions to consistently improve business KPIs
- Represent the company by visiting stakeholders, as well as by participating in industry tradeshows and marketing events
- The position requires work with stakeholders and peers in Israel and across the US
- The position requires occasional travel abroad [post-Covid]
- At least 2 years of experience as a product owner
- Proven track record in a product (or adjacent) role in successful high-visibility consumer applications across their entire lifecycle
- Background and experience with modern technologies, microservices, and Agile and DevOps methodologies – advantage
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and leadership in a matrix organization
- Agile and flexible thinking and work style, quick to learn and adapt to new technology, business and organizational environments
- Ability to work effectively and influence a large range of stakeholders in a geographically distributed environment across multiple time zones
- Great soft skills
- Excellent English (verbal and written) business communications skills
- Goal-driven with proven self-management skills
- Creative thinker
- Background in software development and/or program management – advantage
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field – advantage