Our product team is growing and seeks an excellent and experienced Product Owner to join us! We are developing cutting-edge core communication solutions, from 5G and Fiber to Security, Network, and more, helping millions of people in the US market to communicate and manage their lives every day. If you want to join a great company that loves its employees, uses state of the art technology yet sees the person before the technology – join us!
What you will need to do
- Build and own the product requirements, moving the product life cycle through an agile methodology including personas, UX, UI, and user stories
- Work with customers and business partners to validate and align your product design
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market, eco-system, and business environment.
- Work closely with R&D & architect teams to define requirements and ensure end-to-end high-quality product delivery
- Review, approve and design all product improvement suggestions raised by, customers, support, and R&D
- Manage product collateral such as videos, Release Notes, and User Guides
- Communicate the product roadmap and delivery plan to both internal and external key stakeholders
- An analytical person who can control the details but still see the full picture
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams
- Ability to motivate others and lead change
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Balance of technical and business insight; able to communicate what is possible and what will have the biggest impact on business.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated track record of leading a B2B SW product
- Experienced in implementing products using Agile methodologies
- Experience in user experience and GUI design with web technologies
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or a related technical field, MBA advantage
- Excellent English – spoken and written
- Experience in cyber security
- Knowledge of network and security technologies including EPP/EDR, XDR, SIEM, TCP/IP etc.
- Familiarity with threat modeling methods and tools e.g. STRIDE, PASTA etc.
- Familiarity with 5G network technologies
- Experience working with US-based customers.