React Native Developer
How many of you have gotten a chance to build a life-saving platform from scratch?
We're working on a marketplace that will cater to first responders in real-time, built upon our FirstNet 5G+ network. We're talking firefighters, police officers, rescue forces – all equipped with marketplace apps such as messaging, PTT, geolocation, maps designed to help them save lives during emergencies and mission-critical events. These apps will all be defined and implements by you and the rest of the team at AT&T.
If you never thought that being a developer can save lives – think again. And then apply to this position.
- At least 5 years of experience in the software industry: Swift, TypeScript, and NodeJS languages
- At least 2 years of experience in React Native
- Ability to write well-documented, clean TypeScript code
- Experience with Hooks, Redux or any other state management library
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest, Detox, Appium and others
- A team player, innovative and creative, able to see the "big picture" and actively participate in the product definition