Senior Data Scientist
Want to be on the frontlines of innovations in machine learning? Are you a data scientist who is passionate about creativity and leadership?
We’re seeking an experienced data scientist to design and develop new machine-learning solutions for our multi-disciplined firm. We’re looking for someone who is an innovation leader and can spearhead initiatives to incorporate new technologies into various business areas, including entertainment, 5G, conversational AI and recommendation engines. The data scientist will oversee data discovery to identify new potential ventures and work with our team on using data science to grow our offerings. The position will incorporate machine learning, data engineering, ML ops, software engineering, and analytics.
- Ideate new solutions, product and features based on machine learning
- Lead proofs of concept for multiple use cases
- Conduct data discovery of big data sources to identify potential applications and address specific questions
- Design and develop machine learning solutions for production
Your Experience and Skills:
- At least 4 years of experience in data science or data engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or computer science
- Strong expertise in statistical modeling, machine learning systems, software engineering, and algorithms
- Experience in big data ETL processes, data visualization, data exploration
- Experience in data science tools, languages, and libraries, such as Python, Scikit-learn, Pandas, or TensorFlow/Keras
- Strong familiarity with big data architectures and technologies, including SQL, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, H-base, Spark, Elasticsearch
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills