Senior Data Scientist
Want to be on the frontlines of innovations in machine learning? Are you a data scientist who is passionate about creativity and leadership?
We’re seeking an experienced data scientist to design and develop new machine-learning solutions for our multi-disciplined firm. We’re looking for someone who is an innovation leader and can spearhead initiatives to incorporate new technologies into various business areas, including entertainment, 5G, conversational AI, and recommendation engines. The data scientist will oversee data discovery to identify new potential ventures and work with our team on using data science to grow our offerings.
Why work with us?
AT&T Israel R&D Center, with its 600+ employees, is the largest center outside the US, yet has the heart of a startup. The products you’ll work on here will influence the daily lives of millions of users in the US, and you’ll be working with many people from different backgrounds in a result-driven innovative environment.
Our employees are encouraged to pursue excellence professionally and personally. We have numerous learning and self-development programs, combined with diverse volunteering options throughout the year. Working at the AT&T Israel R&D Center, you'll have a unique opportunity to make a real impact in the world.
- Ideate new solutions, products, and features based on machine learning
- Lead proofs of concept for multiple use cases
- Conduct data discovery of big data sources to identify potential applications and address specific questions
- Design and develop machine learning solutions for production
- At least 4 years of experience in data science or ML Engineer
- At least 2 years in a production environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relative engineering
- Strong expertise in statistical modeling, machine learning, software engineering, and algorithms
- Experience in data science tools, languages, and libraries, such as Python, Scikit-learn, Pandas, or TensorFlow/Keras
- Strong familiarity with big data architectures and technologies, including SQL, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, H-base, Spark, Elasticsearch
- Experience in big data ETL processes, data visualization, data exploration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
See you soon!