We’re looking for an experienced, professional, and highly motivated System/Software Architect to join our team. You have extensive experience in the software industry and deep familiarity with the technologies and tools involved. You’ll play an integral role in AT&T’s Israel-based R&D center while working closely with AT&T’s US-based teams.
Why work with us?
AT&T Israel R&D Center, with its 600+ employees, is the largest center outside the US, yet has the heart of a startup. The products you’ll work on here will influence the daily lives of millions of users in the US, and you’ll be working with many people from different backgrounds in a result-driven innovative environment.
Our employees are encouraged to pursue excellence professionally and personally. We have numerous learning and self-development programs, combined with diverse volunteering options throughout the year. Working at the AT&T Israel R&D Center, you'll have a unique opportunity to make a real impact in the world.
- 10+ years of experience in the software industry
- 3+ years of experience in defining the architecture for complex software and communication systems
- Experience working with US-based corporations
- Experience in Android or iOS software development
- Experience in server-side development
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-learner, team player who enjoys sharing ideas and knowledge
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent English
- B.Sc. degree (Master’s degree an advantage)
Your added value:
- Experience designing cloud-based microservice architecture
- Experience leading digital transformation projects
- Experience in UI technologies, such as React, React Native, Redux, and NodeJS
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies in general and virtualized telecommunication networks in particular
- Familiarity with omnichannel solutions, personalization, campaign management, and content management technologies
- Knowledge of content delivery network
See you soon!