Software Security Engineer
Are you the Software Security Engineer who can blow our minds? If so, we're looking for you!
Why work with us?
AT&T Israel R&D Center, with its 600+ employees, is the largest center outside the US, yet has the heart of a startup. The products you’ll work on here will influence the daily lives of millions of users in the US, and you’ll be working with many people from different backgrounds in a result-driven innovative environment.
Our employees are encouraged to pursue excellence professionally and personally. We have numerous learning and self-development programs, combined with diverse volunteering options throughout the year. Working at the AT&T Israel R&D Center, you'll have a unique opportunity to make a real impact in the world.
- This is a software solutions security role (not an infrastructure security role 😊)
- Excellent personal skills, and a great team player
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to look at the big picture and draw boxes .
- Ability to initiate and lead process improvements
- Ability to understand a solution, the echo system, the product requirements, and the organization security standards and requirements and elicit.
- 3+ years experience as a software security engineer
- Experienced with SSDLC process implementation
- Ability to write specifications for security requirements and design the security solution
- Ability to write clear, understandable, and complete documents
- Expert in software systems security
- Expert in software security testing tools and methodologies such as SAST, DAST, etc.
- Deep knowledge of network protection tools and methodologies such as Firewall, WAF, DDoS, Proxy, Reverse proxy, etc.
- Deep knowledge of all applicable standards such as PCI, GDPR, SOX, etc.
- Deep knowledge of data protection (at rest and in transit) methodologies
- Experience with cloud solutions design and implementation, preferably Azure
- Deep knowledge of the toolchain that composes modern systems
- Understating software development with the ability to read code