Technical Product Manager
We’re looking for an excellent and experienced Product Owner to join our product team and take part in developing cutting-edge communication solutions that help millions of people communicate and become part of the world’s largest telecommunications company.
You'll be joining a great, dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with excellent cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Build and own the product requirements, moving the product life cycle through an agile methodology including personas, UX, UI, and user stories
- Work with customers and business partners to validate and align your product design
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market, ecosystem, and business environment
- Work closely with the R&D & architect teams to define requirements and ensure end-to-end high-quality product delivery
- Review, approve and design all product improvement suggestions raised by customers, support and R&D
- Manage product collateral such as videos, Release Notes and User Guides
- Communicate the product roadmap and delivery plan to both internal and external key stakeholders
- At least 3 years experience in a PO role, preferably with large-scale software products. (Experience in a global company – an advantage)
- Demonstrated track record of leading a B2B SW product
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams
- Ability to motivate others and lead change
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experienced in implementing products using Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with web technologies and DBs – advantage
- Experience in user experience and GUI design with web technologies
- Experience working with US-based customers.
- Strong technical exprience - advantage
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or a related technical field, MBA advantage
- Excellent English – spoken and written