User Experience Lead
We are looking for a skilled & very professional User Experience Lead to join AT&T’s FirstNet team.
The products we develop allow First Responders to interact safely and securely on real-time emergency incidents, helping onsite teams to react faster, make better immediate decisions, and act efficiently as a team, thus saving lives.
We are looking for a creative, passionate, and highly professional User Experience Lead to manage and direct the creative & design workflow of one of our leading products.
You will be setting standards and translating complex requirements into easy and intuitive designs.
You'll be working in an empowering environment, in a positive, professional, and inspiring atmosphere.
We work in hybrid mode (3 days from home, 2 days from the office).
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in designing complex & large-scale B2B applications
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with Product Managers
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written English)
- Experience as a UX expert or a Product Designer in an Agile-oriented development environment – an advantage
The UX Lead will:
- Direct the creative & design workflow
- Work together with UX experts & product designers, both in Israel and the US, to create effective & outstanding designs
- Create high-level concepts for new ideas and features
- Create detailed designs to deliver ideas to development teams and product designers
- Work closely with product owners and development teams
Please send your CV and portfolio that show and demonstrate your experience and outstanding skills.