Are you a data enthusiast who loves innovation? Are you passionate about finding actionable trends in large data sets?
We’re seeking a passionate data analyst to grow our innovative team. You will be responsible for assessing and presenting data, maintaining large data sets, identifying key business trends and operational metrics, and making actionable recommendations based on your findings. You’ll join a close-knit team to help design new solutions and business plans. This dynamic position also requires conceptualizing and automating dashboards for tracking data and solving problems.
- Be the data focal point for various teams, analyzing and presenting data
- Collaborate with data engineers to aggregate and clean large data sets in use
- Analyze and explore through large complex data sets representing key business drivers, trends and operational metrics
- Conceptualize, create, automate and maintain dashboards to track key metrics
- Proactively provide meaningful insights and actionable recommendations that drive decisions
Your Experience and Skills:
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as engineering/mathematics/physics/economy
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in SQL
- Proficiency in English
- Exceptional attention to details
- Strong communication skills